Indonesian is my native national language, while Javanese is my native ethnic language.
English >< Indonesian Russian > Indonesian
English >< Javanese Indonesian >< Javanese
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Full-time translator (7 days a week).
- Proz.com Certified PRO
- HPI (Association of Indonesian Translators) Member (No. HPI-01-13-0922)
Translation Tools/ Software
TRADOS 2014, Passolo 2011, Wordfast, Multiterm, Omegat, Microsoft Office, WordPress, etc.
Do you use your own software?
Don’t worry, I can learn quickly your software for sure.
Familiar file format
docx, doc, docm, xls, xlsx, html, mhtml, xhtml, xml, pdf, xps, xlsm, rtf, txt, csv, srt, sub, odt, jpg, jpeg, tif, gif, png, bmp, jpeg2000, accdb, mdb, tab, js, php, atom, rss, rss2, mpeg, mpg, ogg, mp4, mp3, wav, wmv, avi, flv, mkv, and so on.
Since 1996 (18+ years)
- More than 2,000 projects (translation/editing/proofreading/ transcription) or more than 100,000 pages or millions of words since 1996.
- Authoring, writing, editing, proofreading my apologetic book in Indonesia. It is being marketed via http://natal25desember.com (2011 to now).
Research, blogging and analytical skills.
Game (online game, pc game, gadget game, video game, etc), medicine, dentistry, health care, nutrition, nursery, contract, annual report, game,international business, international relation, international organization, international development, international cooperation, computer, software, web localization, subtitle, e-commerce, network, history, folklor
Social science, sociology, ships, sailing, maritime, culture, communication, advertising / public relations, publication, printing, fishery, agriculture/ farming, Livestock / Animal Husbandry, anthropology, politics, government, management, economics, law, technique, electronics, marketing, marketing research, cosmetic and beauty, fashion, video subtitle, religion, psychology, tourism, travel, human resources, archaeology, management, blogging, botany, biology, food and beverage, geology, mining, business, commerce
I accept any media, such as, editable file, loose-leaf paper, picture/ photograph, video, book, etc. at no additional costs.
Translation (English, Russian, Indonesian, Javanese), editing, proofreading, subtitling, rewriting/ transcreating, localization, articles, blogging posts, summarizing/ resuming.
Top Reasons To Choose Me
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in Indonesian.
- Computer literacy
- Flexible team player
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Punctual and deadline-oriented
- Experience with TRADOS and other tools
- Based in Indonesia. I am familiar with popular Indonesian terms, figure-of-speeches, idioms, play-on-words, jargons and tropes as well as Indonesian daily context, such as social, politic, cultural or economic. For a simple example. Indonesian has many words referring to “I”, “me” and “my”, such as “aku”, “saya”, “beta”, “daku”, “diriku”, “gue”, “gua”, “hamba”, “Abdi”. I can select properly word comparable to “I” in certain context.
- I am an avid player of online games (Ragnarok, Stronghold Kingdom) and was an avid player of pc game (diablo, warcraft). This hobby supports my skill in game translation project. For an example, Royal Revolt II.
- I involve a doctor as an adviser for big translation projects in medicine.
- Experienced in marine project translation. For examples, Kanai Fisheries co, Ltd’s Crew Employment Agreement and and Limin Marine and Offshore co, Ltd.’s annual reports.
- Seven working days a week.
- If your Indonesian source documents are interfered by Javanese culture, I can translate them better than non-Javanese translators, because I am a native Javanese mastering Javanese and Indonesian.
- Negotiable rate.
Blackberry PIN: 2A071497
The Association of Indonesian Translators (HPI): http://sihapei.hpi.or.id/member/profile/HPI-01-13-0922